by Thomas George
12 Rannoch Road, Filton Park, Bristol, United Kingdom BS7- OSB
Tel: +44 785-472-4438 E-mail: email@example.com
Career Goal: Aircraft Maintenance engineer.
To gain a challenging and responsible position as an aircraft maintenance technician in an established organization where my professional experience will have valuable application towards proper maintenance of aviation systems.
• In-depth knowledge of aircraft components and maintenance procedures
• Comprehensive knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, mechanical surface controls and heating and cooling systems
• In-depth knowledge of the theory, application and operation of aircraft
• Familiar with the JAA, CAA and DGCA rules and regulations
• Excellent analytical, managerial, communication, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in group and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
EASA Modules B1
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE — BRISTOL, UNITED KINGDOM
Aircraft Type – Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321
Engine Difference Course – CFM56 and V2500
EASA Fuel Tank Safety – Completed
EASA Human Factors – Completed
Passed EASA Modules B1 Mechanical – City College of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Passed paper -1 Civil Aviation Rules and Regulation. CAR (aircraft rules& regulations) of D.G.C.A. India (OLD B.C.A.R)
Passed Paper -2 General Aircraft Maintenance engineering practices DGCA INDIA. (FAA 9A)
Practical and Technical Experience
Thomas Cook Airlines - Manchester, United Kingdom.
Boeing B737, B757 and Airbus A320
Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited - Belagondapalli Tamilnadu, India.
Aircrafts – HAL HT-2 and Devon
Engines – P-68C, Thorp, Olympus Engines
Islander with Turboprop Engine, ATP
Air India, Mumbai, India
Electronic Overhaul Department
Indamer Aviation, Mumbai, India
Trainee Technician - Avionics
Line and Base
Thomas George - 2
• Name - Thomas George
• Date of Birth: - July – 08 – 1985
• Sex: - Male
• Marital Status: - Single
• Nationality: - Indian
• Languages Known: - English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam.
Will be furnished upon request.