line and base maintenance ( mechanical )
by omer masood
OMER MASOOD AHMED
2010 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Flytech Aviation College, India – 82%
MECHANICAL FIXED WING (HA/JE & LA/PE)
COMPUTER NUMBER – E-09056954
2010 Paper 2 – 70%
2008 Higher Secondary School, Ideal Indian School, Doha-Qatar – 74%
2006 High School, Ideal Indian School, Doha-Qatar – 82%
• Familiarized on Hawker-Sidley (HS) 125 aircraft fitted with ROLLS ROYCE VIPER-522 gas turbine engine (12 months)
• Familiarized airframe and engine mechanical system of rotor craft.
• Exposed to PRATT and WHITNEY 1830 radial piston engine fitted with HAMILTON standard variable pitch propeller in DC-3 aircraft.
• Experienced the inflation & deflation procedure of HS-125 & DC-3 aircraft.
• Familiarized in refuelling of Beach Baron B-58 aircraft fitted with CONTINENTAL IO-520 piston engine having valid C of A.
• Assisted in the ground run of LAMA & LIMA Helicopter.
• Jacking of LAMA helicopter and also cleaning up of fuel and oil filter fitted on it.
• Line maintenance and snag rectification of BELL 412, BELL 407 and PILATUS PC 12/45
Trainee technician at Deccan aviation Jan 2011 to 19th July 2011
Name : Omer Masood Ahmed
Date of Birth : 14.02.1990
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Visa Status : Residence Permit,Qatar
Languages : English, , Hindi and Urdu