lakshmee phaneedra.ch resume
by lakshmee phaneedra.ch
ADDRESS : H.No1-61, Dubacharla Village, Nallajarla mandal,West Goavari Dist,
Pin: 543211, Andhra Pradesh. India.
Contact nos :(+60) 183505177, (+91)998934575 ,(+91)9052912341.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
POSITION DESIRED: AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN
Intend to build a career in the field of Civil aviation with the leading airlines among committed and dedicated individuals which will help me to explore and share my knowledge in the interest of the organization thereby realizing my true potential willing to be actively involved in this area of development and being a part of this challenging and opportune industry.
Having one year experience as a trainee and aircraft technician in major maintenance in the following organization, AIR INDIA MAJOR MAINTANENCE (MRO) LIMITED,KINGFISHER,INDIA.
AIRINDIA Period of training in Airindia:feb 2010 – Nov 12th 2010.
Period of training in Kingfishe:feb17th July 16th 2011.
AIRCRAFT HANDLED: A320,A319,A310-300,B747,B777.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Major maintenance.
• Assisted in IDG removal and installation.
• Performed landing gear oleo charging.
• Assisted in removal of flap interconnecting strut.
• Assisted in carrying out removal and installation of wheels and brakes.
• Removal of PTU and 2/2 valve for changing the seals.
• Performed removal of Engine no.1 fan blades.
• Assisted in removal of landing gear strut and landing gear retraction test.
• Removal of screw jack in THS.
• Assisted in carrying out of engine ground run.
• Assisted in carrying out flap rigging on Port and Starboard side.
• Assisted in operational check of primary control surfaces.
• Assisted in removal & installation of APU.
• Assisted in charging of Green, Yellow and blue reservoirs.
• Carried out post flight inspection on both airframe and engine
• Assisted in carrying out removal and installation of wheels and brakes
• Assisted in carrying out engine oil and oil filter change
• Carried out pressurization outflow valve , functional check
• Carried out engine fire extinguish system functional check
• Carried out fuel storage system detailed inspection
TRAINING Assisted in carrying out and Seminars Attended
MANILA AVIATIION AND AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING CENTRE
Unit-1, Timesquare,8145 Dr.A.Santos Avenue,Sucat,Paranaque City,Philippines
Course: A 320,A330,A340,B737,B747, B777 -200LR/300ER General Familiarization for Technician
• Aircraft General/Structures/Doors/Windows
• Oxygen/Water & Waste/ Equipment & Furnishing
• Pneumatics/Fire protective/Ice & Rain protection
• Air conditioning & Pressurization
• Flight Controls
• Hydraulics/Landing Gears
• Power plant
• Line maintenance and Servicing
• Cabin maintenance Troubleshooting
• Electrical power/Lights
• EIS/CFDS/Avionics System
• Hand tools General Familiarization
AIRCRAFT STRUCTURAL& REPAIR TRAINING CONTENT
• Aircraft Airframe Structural Repair
• Familiarization of Tools, Equipment, Materials
• Hardware& Metals
• Corrosion Control & Prevention
• Blueprint reading & Lay outing
• Computation & Measurements
• Templates & Actual Layout
• Hands-on Using structural tools
• Familiarization of different Types of repair
• Lap-Repair, Resinking & P.T.F
• Documentation of Structural Repair EA, ER, and AD
• To Indian Airlines &kingfisher in Hyderabad
• To Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Hyderabad.
• Learning attitude, Understanding, Optimistic, and Ability to work and coordinate well in a team, Ability to adjust to unforeseen circumstances.
• Good planning and monitoring skills.
• Fast Learner, willing to shoulder challenges and responsibilities.
• Hard working and commitment towards work.
Ab-initio Training : Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
in MECHANICS Stream completed by OCT 2010
at Hyderabad Collage Of Aviation at HYDERABAD
Intermediate (10+2) : Elite Junior College.
High School (10th) : ZPHl High School
DGCA Papers Passed : Civil Aviation Rules&Regulations,
General Engineering .
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Actively involved in the school affairs as sports captain.
• Active member in “National Green Crops”.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.