Flight Attendant Jobs In Toronto
by Mahwish Baig
My name is Mahwish Baig. I may not have direct experience in the aviation industry but have a Business Information's Diploma and have had over 3 years of Managerial Experience in customer service and over 8 years of customer service experience altogether.
I have flexible hours and I am willing to learn what it takes to land my foot in this industry. I am willing, capable and trainable. If the opportunity is granted I surely will prove myself to be an asset for the company. I am pasting my resume for reference. Thank you for your time and hope for a reply soon.
3023 OWLS FOOT DR
To secure a position with a leading organization where I can apply my management skills, experience and expertise in adding value to a customer-centric environment
Institute: Devry College of Technology
Location: Matheson, Mississauga
• Diploma in Business Information Systems
• Received Peoples Choice Award for senior project
Position: Store Manager
• Progressed from Part-Time Sales Associate to Manger in Training then into an assistant manager position leading into a store manager positions.
• Managed a location in Toronto and one in Oakville
• Managed sales/customer service personnel MIT’S and Assistant Manager in a fast paced environment to maximize sales and promote our brand
• Meet & exceeded daily, weekly and monthly sales targets by providing an exceptional client experience
• Lead the team by example with my own sales & service behaviors
• Resolved customer service issues to benefit Bonnie Tog’s customers
• Trained and coached staff on the new Graff Retail program and continuously increasing sales
• Exercised usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations
• Worked closely with regional managers in improving customer satisfaction in all areas of merchandising sales and customer service
• Performed day to day activities in a retail environment concerning all sales, service and product related issues in order to achieve and exceed store performance
Business Depot Staples
Position: Copy Lead / Department Manager
• Managed all department activities & 15 sales/customer service personnel in a fast paced environment to maximize sales and promote our brand
& exceeded sales targets for small and large businesses and individual customer’s needs
• Lead the team by example with my own sales & service behaviors as a result increased sales with giving customers a hassle free and efficient service experience
• Resolved client problems with client retention as priority for resolution
• Trained staff to effectively and efficiently serve customers and increase sales
• Worked closely with the store manager in regards to staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations
• Trained the customer service staff on the use of the company’s new computer software
• Worked closely with other managers in improving customer satisfaction in all departments
• Enhanced sales of promotional products by creating attractive displays
Sears Erin Mills Town Center
Position: Merchandising Presentation Team Lead
• Managed a team of 32 merchandising representatives in all departments within the store
• Organized and explained specific directions regarding distribution, presentation, pricing and markdowns of the merchandise for all departments
• Assigned tasks to the individuals in the team in regards to the merchandise placement, elimination and visual presentation to increase profitability
• Handled all HR related issues regarding the entire MP Team such as recruiting, training, terminating, scheduling, payroll etc
• Directed the team in initiating and maintaining store sale set ups with company guidelines, rules and regulations
• Utilized my skills, education and expertise in contribution to increasing sales and profitability to make sears a great place to shop and a great place to work
Erin Mills Town Center
Position: Customer Service Agent
• Dealt with customer service concerns and complaints.
• Managed cash, inventory and all reporting systems.
• Organized products within the department in order to improve product visibility and improve sales.
• Developed a new customer-complaint management system.
• Ensured open communication existed between team members for an effective team effort.
Drawing and poetry
I was part of the student ambassador program in my college. As a student ambassador I visited secondary schools for presentations regarding Devry College and the programs we offered etc. I also went to Parliament Hill regarding OSAP issues, which were then taken up and discussed in detail.
References will be provided upon request.