Engineers, Pilots and Project Managers required by Bristow Helicopters
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Ltd are a leading helicopter operator In Nigeria, Africa.
They are inviting applications for the following positions
3/ Aviation Project Manager
Applicants for the Engineer and Pilot positions should be holders of a NCAA license (H) or the equivalent and be endorsed for the following rotorcraft
- AW 139
- AS 332 L2
- Sikorsky 76
- Bell 412.
Applicants for the Aviation Project Manager position will need
- at least a basic degree in aviation disciplines and extensive experience in Project Management as well as the Aviation Industry
- a certificate in Project Management
- have excellent leadership and people management skills
- have strong organizational skills
- have a good understanding of working within a budget.
- will need excellent computer skills to work with project management software; and
- must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information regarding this Aviation Job at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria click here.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aviation Job Search.