by Anoop Johnson
Thottathil (h), Arattuthara P.O,
Email : email@example.com
Mob : (+91) 9400640799
Res : 04935 240099
To become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in aviation industry in which creativity, dedication and team attitude can be utilized to motivate aviation to excellent achievements.
• Completed 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AVIONICS) course, from VSM Aerospace, Bangalore, India.
• DGCA license Paper I and Paper II cleared.
• Trained as an aircraft electrical technician for One Year and Two Months.
• Working as a Technical author in FCOM Project for Airbus Industry for Nine months.
NAME OF COMPANY : NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES (NAL), Bangalore, Government of
PERIOD OF WORK : Feb, 2009 to March, 2010
• The Job involves production and maintenance of SARAS Aircrafts, fabrication of aircraft cable harness, and testing of Avionics and Electrical system Loom fabrication for SARAS Aircraft, Pratt & Whitney PT 6A-67A Engines Test rig & Test panels.
DETAILS OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Exposure on the latest tools & devices used in fabrication of electrical looms and technical works.
• Electrical looms preparation as specified by design/drawing.
• Aware in the procedures of crimping, soldering and splicing
of electrical cables.
• Exposure to Continuity and Megger checks in trouble shooting.
• Routing of looms to the concerned panel/line replacement units (LRU) and Systems.
• Replacement of the damaged systems and cables.
• Wiring of Relay panel, Switch panel and CB panel as per drawing.
• Trouble shooting on avionics and electrical system.
• Exposure with charging and replacement procedures of Aircraft batteries.
• Experienced with the usage and maintenance of Ground Power Units.
• Exposure on various drawings concerned to routing of cables, functioning of systems and LRU s,
their mechanical fittings and replacements.
Qualification Institution Syllabus Month & Year Percentage
Class – X St.Patrick’s mananthavady ICSE/ISC, Delhi March 2004 80%
Class – XII St.Patrick’s mananthavady ICSE/ISC, Delhi March 2006 75%
Name Anoop Johnson
Fathers name Lonappan T.O
Date Of birth 10th Jan 1988
Marital Status Unmarried
Passport No. G1783552
Languages known English(U.K),Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada
Permanent Address Thottathil House, Arattuthara P.O,
Mananthavady, Wayanad, Kerala.670645
I declare that above statements are true to the best of my knowledge, and I am personally responsible for the authenticity of the same.
Place : Wayanad. ANOOP JOHNSON
Date : September 15th , 2011.