by Aviroop Das
(Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
AVIROOP DAS Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To excel in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and to work for an organization where my skills, creativity and knowledge can be utilized in maximizing the organization profits while providing carrier advancement opportunities.
• Passed 10th Class under I.C.S.E. Board in the year 2003.
• Passed 10+2 (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) under I.S.C. Board in the year 2005.
• Completed 2 ½ years Institutional Training of AME course in June 2008 from Flytech Aviation Academy recognized by DGCA.
• Completed 6 months practical training(OJT) from Mesco Airlines Limited, Bhubaneshwar, from 22-06-2009 to 21-12-2009.
• Avionics (ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, INSTRUMENT SYSTEM & RADIO NAVIGATION).
• E – 07033654
• Passed Paper – I (Civil Aviation Requirements) of AME License Examination, under DGCA
• Passed Paper - II (General Engineering) of AME License Examination, under DGCA
• Worked on Avionics System of HAWKER SIDDELEY – 125 Aircraft (with elapsed
C of A).
• Worked on Avionics System of P-68 OBSERVER II Aircraft fitted with Lycoming IO-360 A1B6 Engines.
NAME : AVIROOP DAS
FATHER’S NAME : SRI HARI PADA DAS
DATE OF BIRTH : 23rd October 1986
GENDER : MALE
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
MARITIAL STATUS : SINGLE
LANGUAGE KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
CONTACT NUMBER : # +918013067541/ # +918981283825
# 03325508924 / # +918017329969
PERMANENT ADDRESS : AVIROOP DAS
C/O SRI HARI PADA DAS
141, R.N. Guha Road,
(Goal Park), Dum Dum,
Kolkata – 700 028
PRESENT ADDRESS : --- DO ---
I, hereby declare that the above given particulars are correct to the best of my knowledge.
DATE:13-09-2011 SIGNATURE: Aviroop Das
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.