by DARABI DARA P.
DARABI DARA P.
B1, Dollar St., San Dionisio, Paranaque, Philippines.
Applying for OJT, this coming March 2011
Weight: 130 pounds
• Candidate BS degree in aircraft electronics (Avionics’ Technology)
• Knowledge in Java, Visual Basic.
• Attended Lufthansa Technical Training Philippines (LTTP), at 2010 and received certificate.
• Outstanding ability in teamwork, organizing, managing, and problem solving.
Candidate BS Avionics Technology,(Aircraft Mechanic Specialist) PATTS College of Aeronautics, Lombos Ave, Sucat Road, San Isidro Paraaque City, Philippines. October 2011.
Received academic scholarship PATTS College of Aeronautics. 2008 till now.
Relevant course work
• Aircraft systems and power generating systems
• Aircraft instruments and automatic flight control systems
• Airborne communication and equipment
• Air laws and aviation safety
Electrician, Al KHAZAN cold store, UAE 2005-2007
• Team orientation.
• Languages fluent include English, Filipino, and Persian.
• Leadership skills. Back in college I manage a team to build a complete functioning replica of a robot in a Hollywood movie.
• Skill in various computer languages like HTML, JAVA and Visual Basic.
Reference available upon request