Avionics Technician Jobs In Singapore
by K SURESH KUMAR
K SURESH KUMAR
Prabha Mandir Manickath
Mob No 09891598778
OBJECTIVE: To assure a high level of competent performance to the organisation and to augment its prescribed standard of quality and service.
PRESENT STATUS: Retired from Indian Air Force on 31 Dec 2012.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION: Diploma in Electrical Engineering of Indian Air Force.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
COMPUTER QUALIFICATION: MS Office Course.
Trained in Group X Instrument Fitter Trade at E&ITI, Air Force Station Jalahalli, Bangalore.
03 months Maintenance Conversion Flight Course on HS 748 AVRO Aircraft at Air Force Station Begumpet, Secunderabad.
02 months Technical Supervisor Course at E&ITI, Air Force Station Jalahalli, Bangalore.
03 months Cross Training Course from INSTRUMENT to ELECTRICAL, RADIO & RADAR aviation systems.
FAA APPROVED Electrical/Avionics Line & Base Maintenance course on Boeing 737-700 (NG Series) at ALTEON Training LLC, Seattle USA.
Fundamentals of aircraft Digital Computers Course on Boeing 737-700 (NG Series) at ALTEON Training LLC, Seattle USA.
20 years working experience on HS 748 AVRO aircraft’s Instrument Installation, Servicing/ Maintenance activities including refuelling of airplane.
02 years working experience in AVIONICS systems (up
to 24 monthly servicing) on BBJ Boeing 737-700.
02 years teaching experience of Avionics systems (BBJ 737-700) at BBJ/EMB Maintenance Conversion Flight, Palam Air Force Station, New Delhi.
Working experience as a Group-in-charge (Warrant Officer in Charge) for maintenance, repair, documentation of aircraft and general jobs as applicable to line maintenance.
OTHER AREAS INCLUDED:
• Ground handling like seeing off/ receiving/refuelling of aircraft.
• Handling & Maintenance of aircraft documents, Technical Publications and Manuals.
• Maintenance of Technical Stores.
• Maintenance of Ground Servicing Equipments.
• Analytical approach to Technical Problems.
• Ability to grasp concepts easily.
• Wide exposure to Technical Field.
• Fascination towards new challenges.
• Ready to undergo any training and accept challenging assignments.
• Hard working and enthusiastic.
• Good at communication and inter personal skills.
• 29 years Technical Experience in IAF.
Father’s Name: N Krishnan Nair
Date of Birth: 10 June 1965
Marital Status: Married
Passport: K 7954853
Languages Known: English, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
K Suresh Kumar
Prabha Mandir Manickath
I hereby certify that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and ability.
Date: (K Suresh Kumar)