I hereby introduce myself as ARUN KUMAR ANJANEYULU MACHCHA, had completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and (3Years 5 Months) of practical experience on CESSNA-152 fitted with AVCO LYCOMING-0-235(OPPOSED ENGINE),(Mechanics stream) in june 2009 from Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India, equivalent to ICAO Type II standards. As I have passed PAPER I , II and III (Light Aircraft and Piston engine) conducted by DGCA. I need a suitable post in your esteemed organization
I, therefore, consider it as unique privilege to be associated with you, and I shall add without choosing the limits modesty that the company also in turn benefits of my presence.
ARUN KUMAR ANJANEYULU E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a challenging job, where I can implement all my technical, analytical functional skills to serve, develop & perform with honesty and dedication to the best of my abilities in contributing towards the organization’s growth and be a trendsetter among the workforce.
CERTIFICATE INSTITUTION YEAR OF PASSING
(Approved by DGCA,
Govt of India)
Flytech Aviation Academy,
H.S.C A.E.S.JUNIOR COLLEGE 2006
S.S.C HOLY CROSS
• DGCA COMPUTER NUMBER: E-07042338
• PASSED PAPER-I (Civil Aviation Requirement) of AME License Examination
• PASSED PAPER-II (General Engineering) of AME License Examination
• PASSED PAPER-III LA: (LIGHT AIRCRAFT)
PE: (PISTON ENGINE) of AME License Examination
BAMEL LICENCE NO :13954
• 3 Years & 5 MONTHS (apprenticeship) major and minor repair on Cessna-152 Aircraft.
• Tail Wheel change of DC-3 (DACOTA) Aircraft.
• Assembled and Disassembled grounded ORPHEUS engine.
• Experienced the inflation and deflation procedure of HS-125 & DC-3.
• Removal and installation of wing on DC-3 Aircraft.
• Blade installation of LAMA helicopter.
NAME : ARUN KUMAR ANJANEYULU
FATHER’S NAME : MACHCHA ANJANEYULU
DATE OF BIRTH : 16TH MARCH,1988
GENDER : MALE
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI, MARATHI,
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
I hereby declare that the above given particulars are correct to the best of my knowledge.