JUNUELITO BONO COMISO
312 Toledo St., Fernando Air Base
Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
POSITION APPLIED FOR: Aircraft Mechanic
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career in Aircraft Maintenance field that can utilize my more than 17 years of hands-on experience
LICENSE: ICAO Aircraft Mechanic License:
Rating in Airframe and Powerplant - License No. 18114
EXPERIENCES: Philippine Air Force Flying School Nov 1995 to present
Airframe and Powerplant Specialist:
Type of Aircraft: CESNA R172, SF 260 M-Marchetti, SF 260TP-Turbo Prop
• Performs inspection of aircraft structures including landing gear, engine instrument, cockpit, cabin, flight surfaces and controls.
• Removal and installation of upholstery such as ceiling, windows, frames, side panel and other inside cabin.
• Replaces or repairs worn, defective or damaged components using hand tools, gauges and testing equipment.
• Accomplished regular servicing and maintenance of aircraft required in the maintenance check IAW procedure and standards set for in the applicable manuals manufacture specification and applicable air working authority regulation.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly working area at all times and follows all pertinent safety rules and regulation.
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance inspection IAW the Aircraft Technical Manuals.
Aerodrome Operations Squadron Dec 1991-May 1995
Airfield Management Specialist
• Performs aircraft dispatch functions. Examines and accepts flight associated documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Coordinates with base agencies in arranging transportation, refueling services, messing facilities, billeting and flight launches for transiting aircraft.
• Disseminates runway condition reading (RCR) and performs marshal to all incoming and outgoing aircrafts.
• Processes severe weather warning to base agencies.
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED:
Philippine Air Force Flying School 2001
SF 260TP Familiarization Seminar
Standard Aero Asia, Manila, Philippines 19-30 June 2000
Rolls Royce 250-C Series Turbo-Shaft Engine Course
Philippine Air Force Technical Training Center 15 July 96 to
Aircraft Maintenance Specialist Course 15 Jan 97
Philippine Air Force Technical Training Center 01 June 95 to
Aircraft Electrical System Specialist Course 03 Nov 95
Air Force Safety Office 12 Aug 91 to
Basic Safety Management Course 06 Nov 91
Philippine Air Force College of Aeronautics 2nd year-BS in Aircraft
Fernando Air Base, Lipa City Maintenance Engineering
Full Name : Junuelito Bono Comiso
Sex : Male
Age : 43 years old
Profession : Aircraft Mechanic (Philippine Air Force)
License No. : 18114 - Airframe and Powerplant