I am Ramalingam, hereby applying for a post of aircraft maintenance technician.
If any post is suitable to my qualification kindly consider my resume for the subject post.
Herewith I have attached my resume for your kind perusal.
Awaiting for your reply.
To work in a challenging environment that will enable me to increase my ability and skill that in turn helps me to build up a result oriented career in the Aerospace Industry.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
H.Sc from Sengunthar Higher Secondary School, Erode, Tamil Nadu.
S.S.L.C. from Sengunthar Higher School, Erode, Tamil Nadu.
July 2007 to till now.
Center for Civil Aircraft Design & Development Centre,
National Aerospace Laboratories,
NATURE OF WORK:
• Working as an Aircraft Technician on SARAS PT1 & PT2 fitted with PT6A-66 & PT6A-67A engine in CCADD centre, NAL, Bangalore.
• Undergone D.G.C.A approved Pratt & Whitney Line maintenance course for PT6A Series engines.
• Integration and Equipping SARAS aircraft which includes Installation of aircraft Systems, Engine and Propeller as per the Drawing and Manual.
• Complying of the Service Bulletins of Pratt & Whitney on Engine.
• Preparing Daily Inspection Schedule and Installation Procedures. Preparing Pre and Post flight inspections.
• Preparing the Aircraft for Flight and Ground Run, Fuelling, Brakes and Wheel changing, Bleeding of Brakes and Brake Master Cylinder, Charging of tires and Oleo leg.
• Inspection and Servicing of Aircraft for 25 hrs Flight Inspection Schedule.
• Skilled handling in the maintenance of ground support equipments like Aircraft Jacks, Tow Bar, Ground Power unit, etc.
Working Experience (Previous) from 28-01-2002 to 05-02-2003:
Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy,
NATURE OF WORK:
• Worked as an Aircraft Trainee Technician on Cessna FA-152 Aerobat, Cessna 172 and Hansa-3 in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad.
• Assisted in maintenance, servicing, snag rectification, trouble shooting, minor modification and minor repair of airframe and engines of Cessna FA-152 Aerobat, Cessna 172 and Hansa-3 aircrafts.
• Assisted in 25/50/100/1200 hrs inspections schedule of airframe and engines of Cessna FA-152 Aerobat, Cessna 172 and Hansa-3 aircrafts.
• Engine working knowledge on Hindustan Trainer –2 Aircraft.
• CYRRUS MAJOR MK-2 and AVCO LYCOMMING engine fitted in HT-2 Aircraft.
• Test Bed : Continental engine
• Pratt & Whitney R-1850 Reciprocating engine of DC-3 DAKOTA Aircraft.
• Experience in general workshop practices like filling, grinding, riveting and smithy operation.
Comments for A&P mechanic job
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.