AIRCRAFT WHEELS & BRAKES TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC
by Sankhya Mitra
TOTAL AVIATION EXPERIENCE: 5 YEARS 4 MONTHS
1) Worked as Trainee Service Engineer at Max Aerospace & Aviation Ltd, Mumbai from Nov,2007 to sept,2009 on:
Boeing B- 707-337C for the Role Modification on a defense aircraft belongs to AVIATION RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi from 6 April 2009 to 8th September 2009.
WHEELS & BRAKE SHOP: Disassembling, Inspection, Cleaning, Assembling & Charging of Wheels & Brakes of following aircrafts:
Worked in store of Max aerospace & aviation ltd, Mumbai, as a Store Keeper associated on:
1) Visual inspection and preparing work order on incoming units.
2) Receiving and issuing spares to respective shop.
3) Keeping the proper record of all incoming and outgoing units.
4) Ordering spares through E-mail.
5) Preparing various types of tags and keeping the record in computer.
6) Maintaining daily and monthly status report and sending the same to the respective Airlines through E-mail.
7) Handling of ESDS unit.
JET AIRWAYS –INTERNATIONAL-(Mumbai): as a TRAINEE SERVICE ENGINEER under the contract of MAX AEROSPACE & AVIATION LTD,MUMBAI from 12 November 2007 to 15 December 2008 associated on:
Repair & Replacement of first class suite (Suite Specification No. - 3AJF1101-25-04) components (B/E AEROSPACE) of B-777-300 ER including A- check (A1-A10).
Completed 6 months of practical training in POWERPLANT OVERHAUL DIVISION on following ENGINES:
i) P.W. 4056
ii) P.W. 4152
iii) G.E. CF6 80C2 &
iv) G.E. CF6 50 C2 fitted on aircrafts:
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LTD. (BARRACKPORE), (Kolkata):
Completed 6 months Practical training (OJT) in MECHANICAL STREAM on: ROTORCRAFTS:
CHEETAH & CHETAK.
JET ENGINE: ARTOUSTE III B.
Associated on: 1) Engine Change.
2) 200 Hours inspection.
3) Daily inspection and weekly
4) Assembling and Disassembling of Aircraft and Aircraft Engine.
1) PRESENTLY WORKING IN ASSEMBLY HOUSE, KOLKATA as a DATA ENTRY OPERATOR under the contract of NIC (National Informatics Centre) since 01.10.2010 associated on:
Inserting the details (Personal, Educational, Polling & Portfolio) of M.L.A.
And M.P.s’ and various Questions raised during house and their Answer for the respective Day at WEST BENGAL LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY HOUSE, CALCUTTA.
2) WORKED IN AEGIS BPO, KOLKATA AS A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE FOR 4 MONTHS associated on:
i) Solving the problems faced by customers instantly or within the specified time limit.
ii) Answering the query of customer and suggesting them to avail the Best offer and exact value added services from the service provider which suits best for them.
iii) Making the entry of the complaints made by customer.
iv) Activation and Deactivation of several Service as requested by the customer such as DND, Caller tune etc.
Completed 3 years full time Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (2003-2006) from S.C.M. Air Technical Training Institute, Kolkata, under I.C.A.O. Type II License, Quality System certified by ISO-9001: 2000, approved by D.G.C.A, GOVT. of India.
Examination Board/Council Year of passing Marks
Madhyamik (10th) W.B.B.S.E. 2001 70%
Higher Secondary(12th) W.B.C.H.S.E 2003 54%
Presently doing BCA (6th Semester) from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
Having adequate knowledge and command over MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL & MS-POWER POINT & INTERNET.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION: Completed a course of 72 Hrs. on Variable Induction in Service Arena (VISA) from NIIT, Kolkata.
Father’s name: LATE TAPAS KUMAR MITRA
Date of Birth: 06.02.1986 Contact no (Mob.): +91 9038447871
E-mail ID: email@example.com,
Passport No:G 9576491
Language Known:English, Hindi & Bengali
Permanent Address: Sankhya Mitra
C/o, Swapnanjana Mitra,
14B, Raja Raj Krishna Street.,