aircraft weapons technician / ground weapon technician
by ashendra singh
CURRICULUM - VITALS
Mohan Block, Street No. 05
New Delhi - 110046
Contact No. 9990862445
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ASHENDRA SINGH
To contribute in the growth of organization to advice multiple goals by effective utilization skills.
P.G. in Political Science from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India Air Force.
Diploma in Electronic Technician from Vishweshraiya College of Engineering & Technology, New Delhi.
Management Course for Junior Warrant Officer Promotion Examination from Indian Air Force.
Weapons System Engineer / Technician
*Work Experience in "Indian Air Force" as a Technician from 1989 to 2009 (20years).*
(1) Worked on - HJT-16 MK-1, 1A & 2 II (Kiran) aircraft. All Armament System and Safety Equipment workshop (SEW) & Carried out I, II, III & IV Line Servicing.
(2) Seat Ejection H4HA Martin Breaker & carried out I, II, III & IV Line Servicing.
(3) Demonstrated excellence in all type of Parachute Repair Maintenance & Packing.
(4) Demonstrated excellence on small arm weapons, to include Glock 19 and M-4 carbine/ M 240
(5) Extensive Experience in Maintenance Control Centre (MCC).
(6) Extensive Experience in documentation of aircraft log books, demanding & supply procedure, AOG, IOR, VOR, ARS etc.
(7) Demonstrated excellence on Air Range, Ground Range and Harmonization of aircraft.
(8) Handling & Maintenance of all type of bombs.
(9) Anti Tank Guided Missile (ATGM) Trained in Cheetah, and Cheetak, Helicopters.
(10) Service & Maintenance of All types of Ground Equipment (aircraft).
(11) Quick Reaction Team (QRT) Against Terrorism.
(12) Driving of Light Vehicle.
(13) Possess excellent in MS Office.
DATE OF BIRTH : 01st July 1969
FATHER'S NAME : Sh. Ramendra Singh
GENDER : Male
MARITAL STATUS : Married
NATIONALITY : Indian
LANGUAGE KNOWN : English & Hindi
PASSPORT NO : J0033526