by Imad Al Awar
(Karnayel, Baabda, Lebanon)
Lebanon: +961-3- 334832
Imad Al Awar
• Nationality: Lebanese.
• Date of birth: March, 20th 1984
• Gender: Male.
• Marital status: Single
• Military service: Accomplished in 2005
OBJECTIVE & CAREER SUMMARY:
A final careers move to a structured professional organization seeking strong communication and mental skills with extensive ability of learning.
I have around five years of professional and strong experience in Aircraft Maintenance.
Rafik Harriri Intl. Airport – Beirut Wings Flight Training School and Maintenance Organization. May 2007 – Present.
• Aircraft mechanic / Deputy person responsible for maintenance.
• 50/100/200hr checks
• Annual checks
• Removal/installation of aircraft parts.
• Metal repair.
• C of A issue
• Weight and Balance schedules
• Aircraft technical records rebuilding
• Responsible for technical library, keeping AD’s, SB’s and other service information up to date.
Education and Certificates:
• 2009 Directorate General of Civil Aviation/Lebanese Civil Aviation Authority AMT license.
AMT-4213 M1 Category Fixed wing/Piston engine.
• 2003-2006 School of Arts
and Trades (Dekwaneh-Lebanon)
Degree: Technical Baccalaureate.
Major: Aircraft Maintenance.
• JUNE 2004 Middle East Airlines MASCO. Training course on Airbus, A320 – A321.
• NOV 2011 and on In the middle of the process of gaining the EASA part-66 license M1 and M2 ratings.
• Familiar with the following products :( MS Windows 95, 98, 2000 professional, XP Professional, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point).
• Excellent knowledge in Avantext program.
• Arabic: Excellent in both speaking and writing.
• English: Excellent in both speaking and writing.
Highlights of Personal Qualifications:
• Excellent communication, presentation and client relationship skills.
• Ability to work with an extremely high degree of enthusiasm.
• Very good personality regarding work needs: (Persistence, Communication, Positive Flexibility, Ability and Speed of Learning, High commitment and time management).
• Excellent command of English language.
• Hiking, swimming, reading, and travelling.
• Holder of Student Pilot License "light aircraft" at Beirut Wings flight training organization.
* Professional and personal references are available upon request.