SURENDRA REDDY KOLLI
Place : Sharjah
Visa type : visit visa
Valid until : 8th dec. 2011
To work in a challenging and simulating environment, envisaging personal growth and career development associating with an organization, which provides an ambiance for learning and growth.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Diploma which is equivalent to ICAO type II from Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, India.
• Easa part66 modules from city of Bristol university, Bristol, United Kingdom and cleared modules 1, 2, 3, 4 ,8&9.
• Diploma in Information Technology from Royal Wells College, London
• AutoCAD 2d&3d with ISO recognized certification from GCS technologies Hyderabad.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Hindi & Telugu languages.
• Very good experience in maintenance of aircraft engine and airframe systems.
• Had experience in Testing aircraft engines, and radios
• Participated in 2500 hours over all inspection of piston engine aircraft
• Very good experience in jacking and towing of aircraft with good communication with the pilot.
• Filling the electrolyte in the new Aircraft batteries, charging them and making them ready to use.
• And also participated in maintenance of landing gear.
• Engine, Airframe, Radio, Electricals, Electronics & Instrumentation Systems.
• Maintenance and updating the Aircraft documents & log books from time to time.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD(mechanical and civil drawings)
• Worked as a trainee technician on Cessna 152 aircraft for six months at Flytech Aviation maintenance organization Hyderabad, India.
Name : Surendra Reddy Kolli
Father’s Name : Pakeera Reddy Kolli
Sex : Male
Martial Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Passport Number : J6338025
Reason for seeking change : For better Prospects.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.