Aircraft Maintenance Technician in India.
by Aftab khan
(Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
Contact No: +918097417499
Alternate No: +919004962606
Aiming for opportunities in the field of Aviation and succeed through sound application, positive attitude, teamwork by achieving goals faster and secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills gained from curriculum and other training activities in airline industry.
Academic Qualifications: Aircraft Maintenance Engineering(AME)
AME through Indian Aerospace & Engineering, Navi-Mumbai
(Paper I) Oct-2008 85%
(Paper II) Oct-2009 83%
(Paper III - JE) June-2011 89%
(Paper III - HA) July-2012 84%
HSC from Dyanasadhana college, Thane MSBTE-2007 75%
S.S.C from St. Michael Academy School,Sasaram ICSE-2005 76.12%
• Three years of approved course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical) from
Indian Aerospace & Engineering, Navi-Mumbai, duly approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi, Govt. of India.
• Equivalent to ICAO type-II standards with six month On Job training in Air India express on B737-800NG fitted withCFM56-7B
Total Experience: 6 months.
DGCA , AME License Examination Cleared:
• Paper I (Aircraft Rules & Regulations)
• Paper II (Gen. Engg. & Maintenance Practices)
• Paper III (Jet Engine)
• Paper III (Heavy Aircrafts)
Personal Details :
• Name : Aftab Jabbar Khan
• Date of Birth : February 01,1990
• Marital Status : Single
• Sex : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Residence Address : 301, C-Wing,
Thane(W) – 400604.
• Contact Detail :
Mobile : +918097417499
Alternate no : +919004962606
• E-mail Id :email@example.com
I hereby declare that all the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Mumbai