Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
by Ramandeep Kaur
(Faridkot, Punjab, India)
FULL NAME : Ms. RAMANDEEP KAUR
DATE OF BIRTH : 30th October 1989
FATHER’S NAME : Late S. Joginder Singh
ADDRESS : Dogar Basti,
Street No. 6/L,
Distt – Faridkot
PHONE NO. : 91-01639-264339
MOBILE : +91-9646-077240
GENDER : FEMALE
E-MAIL : email@example.com
DIPLOMA IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG AND AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE FROM PUNJAB AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGG COLLEGE, PATIALA APPROVED BY DGCA.( RESULT AWAITED)
BACHELOR OF ARTS FROM PUNJABI UNIVERSTY PATIALA WITH 60 %.
• Done 6 months practical training on Pushpak MK-1 Aircraft, Continental C-90 and UTVA-65 Aircraft.
• Carried out various checks on wing structures and fuselage structures like crack detection checks, symmetric checks, checks for corrosion and its removal.
• Disassembly and assembly of control surfaces, wings, landing gear and engines.
• Overhaul of piston engines.
• Carried out magneto timing, mixture control, setting idle rpm, dead cut check.
• Constructional & operational knowledge of Gas Turbine Engine.
• Carried out Ground run of Pushpak MK-1 Aircraft.
• Carried Out refueling & defueling.
• Carried out checking of Doped fabrics.
Examination Institute University Percentage Class
SSE (10th ) B.F.P.S, Faridkot
Delhi 87 % First class
SSSE (12th ) B.F.P.S, Faridkot
Delhi 77 % First class
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.