by AMOL PAWAR
• QUALIFICATION: Passed 10+2 From Maharashtra state board with 52 %
• Completion of 5 semesters in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical Stream) from The ACADEMY OF CARVER AVIATION,BARAMATI
• My contemporary academic status of DGCA examination :
o Cleared Paper 1 ( Rules and Regulations ) of DGCA License Examination in DEC’09 Session
o Cleared Paper 2 (General Engineering) of DGCA License Examination in Oct ’ 10 Session.
• A dynamic professional having a great flare for learning and believes in creating value for the organisation associated with.
• A team player to the core having a track record of producing quality work within the time frame.
• Gained practical training in CARVER AVIATION PVT LTD, BARAMATI
NATURE OF WORK
• Asist in Pre & Post Flight inspection of CESSNA aircraft 152 & 172 Aircrafts fitted with LYCOMIN engines.
• Profound knowledge in Integration, Testing and Functional Checks on Hydraulic Systems.
• Assist in installation and removal of Engine and Propeller.
• Wheel and Brake unit change,Charging of Oleo struts.
• Trained in drilling, riveting, grinding, shearing, and maintenance of ground equipments.
• Prepared draft for maintenance and inspection manual for ground maintenance equipments.
• Bench check of Line Replacement Units in Hydraulic system.
• Assist in installation and rigging on Flight Control System.
• Performed Refueling and Marshalling on CESSNA Aircraft.
• D.G.C.A COMPUTER NO. :E-09056308
• Like to accept new challenges.
• Open for the criticism to improve my self.
• Self-Motivated, a quick-learner and team player.
• Easily gets adapted to work places.
INTEREST & HOBBIES
• Playing cricket, learning new skills.
• Listening songs, internet surfing.
Name AMOL PAWAR
Father’s Name DILIP
Mother’s Name KAVERI
Date Of Birth 13-10-1990
Languages known English, Hindi, Marathi
Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. 9762042960
Permanent Address A/P-MEDAD,TAL-BARAMATI,DIST-PUNE
I hereby declare that the information stated herein is true to the best of my knowledge and belief
Date :/04/2011 YOURS TRULY
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.