Ryan T. Viray
#123 Maginhawa Street Teachers Village, Quezon City
Contact no. 09185142881/09187145368
E-mail add: email@example.com
• To apply and enhance my acquired knowledge, skills, and experience
• Improve my personality and become part of an innovative and progressive team
• Licensed Aeronautical Engineer.
• With leadership ability and can handle work pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication skills, analytical and motivation skills.
• A fast learner who is willing to invest time and effort to complete a certain responsibility.
• Have a strong desire to make a career through hard work, determination and perseverance.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great attention to detail.
• Consistent scholar of Quezon City Government – Scholarship Youth and Development Program.
• Computer literate ( CADD, MS WORD/EXCEL)
• Ability to follow company policies, procedures and method of hazard and risk management.
1998 - 2003 B.S. in Aeronautical Engineering
PATTS College of Aeronautics
Secondary and Primary
1994 - 1998 Ramon Magsaysay High School
1988 - 1994 Quirino Elementary School
Airplane Performance ( Boeing 737 )
Manila – September 26, 2001
Aircraft Weight and Balance and Aircraft Inspections
Manila – December 12, 2002
Design and Fabrication of the shockwave Observation Machines
PATTS – February 24, 200
AIR PHILIPPINES - 143 Hrs
Quality Assurance ( ENCODER ), R-1 Hangar Nichols
April 22, 2002 – May 17, 2002
Office Ware House - Tomas Morato, Quezon city
July 24, 2007 – June 30, 2008
PETRON Marketing Corp. – Makati City
April 6, 2006 – February 28, 2007
French Baker – SM Mega mall
March 22 – May 25, 1999
Shop Carpentry ( helper )
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : March 1, 1981
Birth Place : Oriental Mindoro
Citizenship : Filipino
Civil Status : Single
Height : 5’8”
Engr. Roberto R. Renigen
PATTS chairperson in Aeronautical Engineering
Tel. no. ( 02 )8258823
Office Warehouse – Manager
Tel. no. 3320856
Engr. Lorenzo E. Naval Jr.
Vice President – Society of Aerospace Engineer of the Philippines
Tel. no. ( 02 )8258823
I certify that the information contained in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Search.