A & P mechanic
(TRIVANDRUM, KERALA, INDIA)
ADDRESS : NRRA-30,PADMALAYAM,NETHAJI ROAD,
Email Address: email@example.com
POSITION DESIRED: AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN/SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN
Intend to build a career in the field of Civil aviation with the leading airlines among committed and dedicated individuals which will help me to explore and share my knowledge in the interest of the organization thereby realizing my true potential willing to be actively involved in this area of development and being a part of this challenging and opportune industry.
ON-JOB TRAINING (OJT) (02 FEB 2011 –01 AUG 2011) Aircrafts Handled:
2. Cessna 172R,Cessna172S,Cessna and 172NAV-111 fitted Avco Lycoming engine. 3. Cessna 152 fitted with Avco Lycoming engine.
ON-JOB Training Completed from RAJIV GANDHI AVIATION ACADEMY, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Assisted in carrying out removal and installation of wheels and brakes.
• Assisted in carrying out landing gear retraction test.
• Assisted in operational check of primary control surfaces.
• Assist and performed removal and installation of fuel filter and oil filter
• Assisted in Cockpit Seat Removal and Installation.
• Assisted in carrying out of engine ground run.
• Assisted in Greasing of NLG-MLG and gears doors greasing points.
• Assisted in carrying out removal and installation of fuel tank access panel.
• Assisted in removal and installation of fuel manifold and nozzle assemblies.
• Performed removal and installation of seat belts.
• Performed ground handling and servicing of aircraft and conducted routine aircraft inspection.
• Installation of jack pads on LH wing & RH wing.
• Assisted in removal and installation of carburetor and exhaust systems
• Assisted in removal and installation of intake and exhaust manifolds.
• Assisted in rigging of flight control cables.
• Carried out interior cleaning of aircraft.
• Carried out replacement of seat cover upholstery.
TRAINING AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
MANILA AVIATIION AND AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING CENTRE
Unit-1, Time square, 8145 Dr.A.Santos Avenue, Sucat, Paranaque City, Philippines
Course: A 320, B777 -200LR/300ER General Familiarization for Technician
• Aircraft General/Structures/Doors/Windows
• Oxygen/Water & Waste/ Equipment & Furnishing
• Pneumatics/Fire protective/Ice & Rain protection
• Air conditioning & Pressurization
• Flight Controls
• Hydraulics/Landing Gears
• Line maintenance and Servicing
• Cabin maintenance Troubleshooting
• Electrical power/Lights
• EIS/CFDS/Avionics System
• Hand tools General Familiarization
AIRCRAFT STRUCTURAL& REPAIR TRAINING CONTENT
• Aircraft Airframe Structural Repair
• Familiarization of Tools, Equipment, Materials
• Hardware& Metals
• Corrosion Control & Prevention
• Blueprint reading & Layouting
• Computation & Measurements
• Templates & Actual Layout
• Hands-on Using structural tools
• Familiarization of different Types of repair
• Lap-Repair, Resinking & P.T.F
• Documentation of Structural Repair EA, ER, and AD
• Air force station, Hakimpet
• To Air India hanger, Hyderabad.
• Learning attitude, Understanding, Optimistic, and Ability to work and coordinate well in a team, Ability to adjust to unforeseen circumstances.
• Good planning and monitoring skills.
• Fast Learner, willing to shoulder challenges and responsibilities.
• Hard working and commitment towards work.
Ab-initio Training : Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (July 2008 –DEC 2010)
“Mechanical Stream” from RAJIV GANDHI AVIATION ACADEMY
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Intermediate (10+2) : Saraswathi Vidyalaya,Vattiyoorkavu
Trivandrum, Kerala, INDIA.
High School (10th) : Saraswathi Vidyalaya, Vattiyoorkavu
Trivandrum, Kerala, INDIA.
AME PAPERS PASSED
Sl.no. Name of the paper Roll number Session passed Result
01 Paper1: Aircraft Rules and Regulations
10211155 Feb 10 Pass
02 Paper2: General Engineering and Maintenance
10210936 Oct 10 Pass
NAME : Ambareesh Gopakumaran
FATHERS NAME : Gopakumaran.K
PASSPORT NO : H6422355 Valid Till: 07/10/2019
AGE : 22 yrs old
HEIGHT : 5.9”
DATE OF BIRTH : SEPTEMBER ,19, 1989
WEIGHT : 95 kgs
CIVIL STATUS : Single
NATIONALITY : Indian
HOBBIES : Reading, Writing, Playing Football and Travelling
LANGUAGES KNOWN :American English, Malayalam, Hindi, and Tamil
I do hereby declare that above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge
• MR. DOMINADOR D. ARAGOZA Jr. SENIOR TECHNICIAN
• MR. VICTOR PANGANIBAN SENIOR TECHNICIAN
• MR.RUBEN BERSONDA INSPECTION OFFICER
• MR. ERNESTO CORONODO SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN