A & P Mechanic or Avionics Technician Jobs In Singapore
by ansuman pradhan
Resume Of Mob:+91(9337419021,8908942787)
ANSUMAN PRADHAN Email: email@example.com
To be a part of your dynamic organization in which I can excel my area of work & give my best in field of work & innovate something amidst all challenges that will help organization to progress to a great height .Organization sets the perfect platform for fulfilling my dreams & aims that I have set for myself.
Summary of Experience:
1) Having 2 years & 6 months of Aviation experience (LA, CP & JE) in Utkal Aerospace & Engineering Bhubaneswar. Training & Maintenance on Light Aircraft & cleaning of BONANZA B-35
2) And practical experience in removal and installation of continental E-185 with capacity of 520 cubs and ORPHEUS 70101.
3) Currently working as a trainee in Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd. Gained experience in P68c, Cessna citation CJ2+525A, Thorp T-211 & Cessna 172s.
• CESSNA CITATION CJ2+ - Assisted in caring out Daily Inspection and Post –Flight Inspection schedules, 12 months inspection schedules.
Exposure: Weighing of aircraft, Fuelling and De-Fuelling procedures, Wheel assembly servicing and Jacking of aircraft, modification of EPR probe engine removal& fitment.
• CESSNA 172-S- Assisted in carrying out Daily Inspection, Heavy Landing Inspection, 1000hrs, 600hrs, 400hrs/1yrs, inspection schedules.
Exposure: Replacement of L.H wing inboard leading edge Installation of tail plane, Rigging & Weighing of aircraft, Fuelling and De-Fuelling procedures, Wheel assembly servicing and Jacking of aircraft, calibration of fuel gauge, Propeller removal & Fitment, engine removal& fitment.
• THORP- Assisted in carrying out Daily Inspection, 1000hrs/1yrs, and inspection schedules.
Exposure:Dismantling of total aircraft.
Assisting in tooling work for mock-up model of Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) at Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited (TAAL)
Passed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME, CAT - A & C) from Utkal Aerospace and Engineering Bhubaneswar. approved by D.G.C.A(Director General Of Civil Avitation,India)
• Paper 1 (Aircraft Rules and Regulations)
• Paper 2 (General Engineering & Maintenance Practices)
+2 Science from STEWART SCIENCE COLLEGE under C.H.S.C in 2005– 63%
TENTH from KHAN NAGAR HIGH SCHOOL,CUTTACK ,Orissa affiliated to “Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha” –75%
Operating Systems : DOS, Windows, Windows 2000, XP
Confident, Capability to lead, Positive thinking , Good listener,
Good decision maker, Energetic, fast learner, Enthusiastic.
Extra Curricular Activities:
Represented school and college in cricket in different tournaments.
Taking active participation in different seminars and performing cultural activities in annual functions in college and schools.
Father’s name : Mr. Mangala Prasad Pradhan
Date of birth : 2ND December 1987
Address : MIG-2/269,Satya sai enclave,Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar
Sex : Male
Material status : Single
Language known : English, Hindi,Oriya
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to best of my knowledge and beliefs.
Date:…………… Yours truly
Place: (ANSUMAN PRADHAN)