A & P Mechanic jobs in US
by debasree mondal
2/C, Gobinda Sen Lane, PO-Bowbazar, Kolkata-700012
Contact: +91 9830730031, +91 33 24330788; Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Seeking a position in the organization that provides me ample opportunity to explore & excel in the field of Civil Aviation Industry as Maintenance Personnel while carving out the niche for personal, professional & organizational goals
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, having an inborn quantitative aptitude & determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the industry.
• Possess Basic License on Helicopter, Jet Engine and heavy aircraft. Familiar with Aircraft Regulatory Agencies Policies and Procedures. Ability to read and interpret schematics and engineering drawings.
• Conceptually strong with an innovative and analytical approach to the work with an eye for detail. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
• Well developed communication skills with reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility & integrity, exceptional presentation skills with the ability to perform above expectations.
• An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills coupled with a systematic approach and quick adaptability.
DECCAN CHARTERS LIMITED ( Since Jan 2010 to till date)
Working as an Unpaid Apprentice
• Have been associated with
o Priflight, postflight, daily inspection and snag rectification of aircrafts including Cessna citation cj2 (model 525A) fitted with twin turbofan engine (model FJ 442C) made by Williams International, Bomberdier Learjet ( MODEL 40XR) fitted with twin turbofan engine (MODEL TFE 731-20BR-1B) made by Honeywell International, Eurocopter(MODEL AS355F1) fitted with twin turboshaft engine made by Allison International, Cessna 172s fitted with single piston engine made by Lycoming.
o Upto 300 hrs Schedule Inspection of Cessna citation cj2 fitted with twin turbofan engine made by Williams International.
o 50 hrs Schedule Inspection of Cessna172s fitted with single piston engine made by Lycoimg.
• Key Projects Handled:
o CESSNA Citation CJ2 fitted with Twin Turbofan Engine made by Williams International.
o LEARJET 40XR fitted with Twin Turbofan Engine made by Honneywell International.
o CESSNA 172S fitted with Single Piston Engine made by Textron Lycoming.
o Eurocopter fitted with Twin Turboshaft Engine made by Allison International
• Performs Aircraft wing walking, Aircraft checks etc.
• Appropriately documents maintenance findings, progress and work accomplished through manual and automated recordkeeping.
• Correct aircraft and engine discrepancies noted during base inspections and after flight.Accomplish Powerplant hot section inspections.
• Utilize safety practices and procedures following established Company safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean work area. Refuel, defuel, service oxygen, and replenish aircraft systems.
• Organize all technical aspects of the maintenance and repair of aircraft, aeronautical components, and aviation equipment. Interface with higher level commands, activities, and depots on all maintenance-related issues.
• Ensure compliance with applicable technical publications through the use of maintenance instruction manuals for the appropriate type/model/series aircraft, associated systems, aviation support equipment & aeronautical components. Safely repair aircraft, aeronautical components, and aviation support equipment within the scope.
• Ensure all aircraft and equipment maintenance data is collected and properly disseminated.
• Work closely with the aviation supply officer to ensure the required materials and tools are available for use.
CAMELLIA INSTITUTE OF AVIATION, KOLKATA July 2007 - Dec 2009
3 Years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Scope of Approval Including Heavy Aircraft & Jet Engine) 2009
Camellia Institute of Aviation, Kolkata; Approved by DGCA, Govt. of India- Equivalent to ICAO Type II Rating
MS DOS, Windows, MS-Office
From APTECH Computer Education
Higher Secondary 2007
MS DOS, MS Office & Internet Applications
AME License Examination
• Paper – 1 (Aircraft Rules & Regulations) in October 2008 ; Scoring 89
• Paper – 2 (General Engineering & Maintenance Practice) in October 2009 ; Scoring 87
• Paper - 3 (Jet Engine) in June 2010 ; Scoring 73
• Paper – 3 (Helicopter) in June 2010 ; Scoring 76
• Paper – 3 (heavy aircraft)in october2010;Scoring 79
Date of Birth: 11th September 1989
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Drawing
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali
Permanent Address: Village Subuddhipur (N), PO & PS-Baruipur, Dist-24 PGS (S), Kolkata- 700144