by Anjani Kumar Singh
(Pune, Maharashtra, India)
ANJANI KUMAR SINGH
A M E (IS), Elect Engg
Ph: 09623552608; Email: email@example.com
Proactive, multi-skilled and innovative Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Instrumentation System) with over 25 yrs of experience in Aviation and Aviation related field. Currently spearheading functions as Instructor of Instrumentation System and aircraft rules and regulation with Wingsss college of Aviation Technology. Experience also includes over 23 yrs with the Indian Air Force as a Supervisor and retired as a Sergeant, worked on Instrumentation System on Boeing 737-200 aircraft and Jaguar aircraft. Self motivated, result oriented and hard working professional with demonstrated success in manpower management, Maintenance Planner, resource allocation / optimization, customer relationship management. Targeting challenging assignments in the Aviation field.
Maintenance planner: Worked as a Maintenance planner in Air Headquarter (Indian Air Force) for 05 Years for Boeing 737-200 aircraft and Jaguar Aircraft. Programming for future activity related to maintenance and Compliance of all maintenance activity.
Possessing valuable insights, keen analysis and team approach to implement best practices, adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables.
- Rich exposure to handling line maintenance up 2A Checks, supervisor, Planning, Production, Project Management, Modification, on Boeing 737-200 Aircraft.
- Exposure to operational maintenance of all types of Instruments in the Instrument Shop and repair of Avionics system of Boeing 737-200 Aircraft and Jaguar aircraft.
- Hands on experience in applied electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principle to the commissioning and maintenance. Armed with a clear understanding, strong analytical and problem solving skills. Superior communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Solid domain knowledge, of documents of aircraft related activities, planning induction of aircraft, maintaining the Records and Documentation, Production of Aircraft related activities in Maintenance Control Center.
- Perfect team manager having ability to lead cross-functional project teams and integrate their efforts to maximize operational efficiency. Proficient in striking perfect coordination with all involved agencies ensuring bottleneck-free work execution.
Core Competencies: ♦ Maintenance Management ♦ Cross Functional Coordination ♦ Operations and Maintenance ♦ Preventive Maintenance ♦ Training & Development ♦ Client Relationship Management ♦ Liaison & Coordination ♦ Process Enhancement ♦ Strategic Planning ♦ Office Administration ♦ Inventory control of logistic ♦ Security Issues.
Experience & Professional Development
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer & Instructor: Nov 2008 - Present
Wingsss college of Aviation Technology
- Entrusted with independently handling the entire gamut of activities related to Aircraft Instrumentation as an Instructor. Involved in Practical Demonstration of Operation of Flight Instruments, Engine performance Instrument and their various components.
- Accountable for conducting theory lectures on Aircraft Instrument Systems. Practical Demonstration of Instrument Systems used in Aircraft Systems. Conducting lectures on Civil Aviation Rules and Regulations (CAR) in accordance with Director General of Civil Aviation, India (DGCA.)
- Demonstration of removal & fitment of aircraft components and operational maintenance of various systems; Engine Performance Instruments, Autopilot System, Fuel Flow Instruments, Level Instruments, Temperature Instruments, Gyroscopic
Instruments and Oxygen Equipment in FOKKER-27-500 Turbo-Prop aircraft.
- Exposure to operational maintenance of all types of Instruments in the Instrument Shop. Counseling prospective students for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Demonstration of various components of Aircraft Electrical System and Radio Navigation System in Electrical Shop and Radio Shop.
Supervisor, The Indian Air Force Aug 1985 - Jul 2008
Instrumentation System on Boeing 737-200 aircraft and Jaguar aircraft
Proficiency in handling and Bay / Shops servicing:
- Flight Instruments, Flight Data Recorder, Auto pilot, Oxygen Components (Liquid Oxygen and Gaseous Oxygen) and Engine Performance Indicating Instruments.
- Pressure Instruments and Valves: Various types of Pressure transmitters, pressure switches and valves, pressure indicators and its calibration using Dead weight testers.
- Conducting constant checks of an instrument's performance using testers and measuring instruments, and making any necessary adjustments. Temperature Instruments: Instruments comprising of various types of temperature measurement like Pyrometry, Thermocouple, Bimetallic strip and all type of Power Plant Instrument.
- Level Instruments: Fuel gauging system working on the principle of variable capacitance and float switches. Electrical System: Motors, Generators, Transformer and related Electrical System.
- Power Plant Instruments: All instruments related to engine performance like tachogenerator, pressure switches, nozzle position transmitter, and pyrometric system.
- Gyroscopic Instruments: Instruments working on gyroscopic principle like Artificial Horizon, Turn and Slip Indicator. Appreciated Instrument Instructor in Wingsss College of Aviation Technology.
- Tool, Testers and Ground Equipments maintenance. Handling and updating of Maintenance and Technical Manual.
Maintenance Control Centre:
- In-Charge of Supervision of inventory control of logistic support for Jaguar and Boeing 737-200 aircraft.
- Charged with handling the overall General Administration, holding the appointment of section in charge and shift in charge. Accountable for handling the Office Administration, Security and Safety, managing the Correspondence Division, maintaining various Office files, database administration and drafting letters.
- Ina addition to the above listed duties and responsibilities, the MCC supervisors will:
• Supervise activities during the Shift.
• Control Manpower during the Shift.
• Liaise with Management to report events beyond Control.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Basic License - Instrument System Category, Director General of Civil Aviation, 2008
BE – Electrical, Indian Air Force, 1998
BA, Pune University, 2001
Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering, Indian Air Force, Feb 1988
Professional Course Undergone:
- Boeing 737-200 aircraft (DGCA Approved Instrument System Course) from Indian Air Lines, New Delhi.
- Trained on Jaguar aircraft in Instrumentation System & Liquid Oxygen System, Jaguar TETTRA School.
- Trained on Jaguar aircraft in Photo System, Jaguar TETTRA School.
- Trade Proficiency Certificate in Instrument Fitter Trade.
- Junior Warrant Officer Management Course, Indian Air Force, Pune.
Computer Credentials: Proficient with the use of MS Word, MS Office from APTEC (Gandhinagar) and the Internet.
Date of Birth: 1st Dec 1967
Location preference: Open for relocation
Passport Details: Valid up to Aug 2016
References: Available on request
Place: Pune Regards
Date: 09/09/2011 Anjani Kumar Singh