by Aijaz Ahmed Khan
AIJAZ AHMED KHAN
Mobile # +91 9985353987
To excel in the field of Aviation and to work for an organization gives where my skills, creativity and knowledge can be utilized in maximizing the organization profits while, providing career advancement.
Higher National Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with an aggregate of 84% from Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, recognized by DGCA, Government of India.
☼ Passed Paper – I (Civil Aviation Requirements) of AME License Examination in February 2008 with 76%.
☼ Passed Paper-II (General Engineering And Maintenance) of AME License Examination in October 2008 with 76%.
☼ Radiotelephone operator License (No -12339) issued by Ministry of communication, India.
☼ Intermediate (12th) (Physics, Chemistry and Math’s) completed with 85.6% in March 2006, Hyderabad, India.
☼ S.S.C (10th) completed with 79% in March 2004, Hyderabad, India.
☼ Certification of RADIO & COLOUR TV from an approved Government institute in Hyderabad, India.
Practical Experience: Total experience 2 year
☼ Worked on Airbus 310-300, Boeing 747-300, 400 in Air India, Mumbai.
☼ On job training in Mesco Airline, Mumbai.
• Standard aircraft wiring and coaxial wiring repair.
• Single pin, multi pin, and coaxial connector repair and replacement.
Reading and interpreting aircraft blueprints, drawings, manuals, and wiring diagrams
• Assisted in servicing, modifications, repair, replacement and test of various aircraft component and items of aircraft undergoing check C in MAJOR OVERHAUL.
Aerospace technical publication
• Trained in aerospace technical publications standards, tool and working process.
• Training includes study of engineering drawings, familiarization to international aerospace standards.
• Process familiarization for Component Maintenance Manuals creation:
o Work flow process for technical manual creation (CMM) as sample.
o Types and study of various inputs documents.
• Operating system : Windows (95/98/2000/XP), DOS
• Packages Known : MS Office, Adobe frame maker, CCNA
• Typing speed : 60 words per min
• Confident, Sincere and Hardworking.
• Good Team Player.
• Good Communication skills
• Logical Analytical Ability.
(a) Passport Number : F 0639322
(b) Father's Name : Javeed Ahmed Khan
(c) Gender : Male
(d) Date of Birth : 29th December, 1988
(e) Place of Birth : Hyderabad
(f) Nationality : Indian
(g) Religion : Islam
(h) Marital Status : Single
(i) Language Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
(j) Address : H.No:-18-13-6/48,Hashamabad,
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge.
(AIJAZ AHMED KHAN)