by abhishek chatterjee
SUB: Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Technician
This is to state that I, Abhishek Chatterjee S/o Sri Gurudas Chatterjee have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Mechanical Stream from Academy of Aviation and Engineering, Bangalore approved by D.G.C.A INDIA.
Hence in order to build a career with leading organization with committed & dedicated people industry, I would like to pursue as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician in your esteemed organization & to
work in the interest of organization keeping the point in view the safety of the aircraft and its occupants and work as per regulating authority.
I promise you to give my best to the department. I hope to gain the opportunity to work with your esteemed organization and get a chance to use latest technologies in your workshop.
Please find enclosed here with my resume
Waiting for your response in my favor.
ABHISHEK CHATTERJEE ph:+919742424359 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +919742424359 end_of_the_skype_highlighting(m)
S/o Sri Gurudas Chatterjee +919431826703(r)
B.M.DAS ROAD PATNA (BIHAR)
Intend to build a career in leading aviation companies, AMO and airlines with committed and dedicated people.
Passed - Xllth.
years of experience - 4yrs & 2 month.
•Papers cleared Paper 1 (Aircraft rules & regulation) 79%
- Paper 2 (General engineering) 70% June 2008
- Paper 3 (Light aircraft.) 81% June2009
Father’s Name - Gurudas chatterjee
Date of Birth -1st Feb1987
Marital status - Unmarried
Nationality - INDIAN
Language known - English, Hindi, Bengali
•Hobbies - Reading Books, Singing, Paintings
1 Completed Aircraft maintenance engineering Course from Bangalore Academy of Aviation & Engineering.
2 Completed ASNTC NDT LEVEL-2 in UTI, MPI, LPI
3 Completed eleven months training from DECCAN CHARTERS LTD. BANGALORE. & worked on following aircraft:
• Cessna Caravan208B Fitted with P&W PT6A-114A engine
• Super King Air B200 fitted with P&W PT6A-42 engine
• King Air C90A fitted with P&W PT6A-21 engine
• P68C Fitted with Lyco-IO-360-a1B6 engine
• Bell407 Helicopter fitted with Allison250-C47B engine
• Ecureuil AS355F1 Helicopter fitted with Allison250-C20F engine
• Bell206B3 (Jet Ranger) Helicopter fitted with Allison250-C20 R/4 engine
• Bell 230 Helicopter fitted with allison250C30G/2 engine
4 Completed seven months of training from AGNI AERO SPORT ADVENTURE
ACADEMY Bangalore & worked on:
• Cessna 340 aircraft fitted with continental Tsio520 engine
Place: Bangalore Abhishek chatterjee