by marvin rapay
Marvin C . Rapay
Blk.19 Lot.10 Calendola Village,
San Pedro, Laguna
E-mail Address : email@example.com
POSITION DESIRED : Aircraft Mechanic / Base and Line Maintenance
Base and Line Maintenance
Cebu Pacific Air
May 05, 2007 to September 8, 2009
Under Topserve Manpower Supply, INC.
Aircraft Type: A319 / A320
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
• Performing cabin and interior maintenance in accordance with the procedures and standard practices set by the manufacturer’s specification to insure proper operations and services ability in flight.
• Removal and installation of cabin interior panels, such as sidewall panels, floor panels and ceiling panel in accordance with the applicable maintenance manual.
• Performing removal, repair, modification, overhaul of passenger seats and crew seats.
• Rigging of passenger seats, arm seats, backrest and folding table.
• Inspect seat tracks and rollers of serviceability.
• Remove, inspect, and repair cabin carpets.
• Inspect aircraft air-conditioning ducting for obstacle and defects.
• Perform post and pre-flight checks, such as checks of log book entries of condition instrument and panels.
• Check on built in facilities of different aircraft system presence of required publications and manuals, crew vest, seat built and removal/installation of components.
• Maintains clean and neat working area at all times and follows company safety rules and regulations.
Inaec Aviation Corporation
January 2000 to march 2007
● Working with inaec aviation corporation service field engineers for all maintenance
required in AS 350 B2 Eurocopter with Arriel 1D1 Engine, Bell 206 L-3 Long
Ranger III with Rolls Royce Allison Engine and Eurocopter ED-135 with Arrius 2B1
engine helicopters and Super King Air 350 with PT6A – 60 Pratt and Whitney Engine
and Cessna 340.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
● Performed scheduled and non- scheduled maintenance inspection.
● Performed pre-flight and post- flight inspection
● Removed replaces of defective parts
● Removed and installation of engine
● Overhaul of landing
● Performed ground handling, marshalling, and servicing of fuel, oil, greasing,
cleaning of aircraft.
● Responsible for updating aircraft logbook.
● Performed inspection every 50,100,300,500 hour and annual inspection.
● Serve as flight mechanic during mission as required.
AIRCRAFT GENERAL FAMILIARIZATION
• Manila Aviation and aircraft Maintenance Training (MAAMTC) Training Center
December 5, 2009 To December 17, 2009
• General familiarization Boeing 747-400, Boeing 777-200-300ER, Boeing 737-600-800 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 737-600-800 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Airbus 320.
>Aircarft General Structure/Doors/Windows.
>Oxygen Water & Waste/Equiptment & Furnishing.
>Human Factor and Error management.
>Electrical Power/ lights. EIS/CFDS/ Avionics System.
>Pneumatics/Fire Protection/Ice and rain protection.
>Aircondition and presurezation.
>Hydralics/Landing Gears. Flights Controls.
>Cabin Maintenance Troubleshooting.
>Line Maintenance Servicing.
• TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority ) AEROTECHNIK SERVICES INC.
Aircraft Structural Repair Trainee
August 2009 - December 2009
Aircraft technical terms.
Remove corrosion, prevention and control.
Blueprint reading and fabrication techniques.
Familiarization on aircraft structure repair manual and how to differentiate E.O., E.R., A.D. and S.b.
Basic composite repair.
Basic repair as fallows:
Lap splice, overlapped skin external repair.
Fuselage skin at lap joint flush repair.
Fuselage skin – butt joint/lap splice external repair.
Frames repair- section 42 Shear tie cut repair.
Fuselage hat stringer repair.
● Aircraft Basic Skills Familiarization and Application with Human factors in Aircraft
Maintenance on December 18, 2005 at Bayview Park Hotel , Manila
Aircraft Mechanic Licenses issued by Air Transportation Office, Philippines, with rating on Airframe and Powerplant Licenses No. 13537
EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT :
COLLEGE : PATTS College of Aeronautics
Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Technology
School Year 1994- 1999
PERSONAL DATA :
Date of Birth : October 28, 1977
Place of Birth : San Pedro, Laguna
Civil Status : Married
Nationality : Filipino
Sex : Male
I hereby certify that all above information are true and correct with the best of my knowledge.
Marvin C. Rapay