AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
by Mr. P P Gurjar
Seeking A Responsible Position For Enforcement Of Technical Skill & Administration & To Develop Career Through Challenging & Rewarding Assignments, To Increase My Knowledge In The Technical Area Of Aviation Industry & Willing To Work As A Key Player In The Upliftment Of The Company. I Am Ambitious, Hardworking, Punctual, And Quick To Learning Also Enthusiastic With Team Work.
• 10+2 Passed in 1st Division from Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
• 10th Passed in 1st Division from Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA), Guwahati.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Airframe & power plant) Passed From DGCA ,New Delhi
• Completed Aircraft maintenance engineering from Academy Of Aerospace And Aviation which is approved by DGCA, Govt of India.
• Passed Aviation Legislation & Human Factor course paper conducted by DGCA
• Passed General engineering Maintenance course paper conducted by DGCA
• Passed Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (As per DGCA Rules & Regulation Of India) Licenses in
Light Aircraft (LA)
Piston Engine (PE)
Heavy Aircraft (HA)
Turbine Engine (CT)
All Helicopter (AHC)
. DR COMPASS(CAT X)
License no.13263 (ICAO Type II)
• Effective & Articulate Communicator
• Quick learner
• Self motivated
• Ability to initiate
• Ability to live in Cosmopolitan Environment
• Carried Out D.I. Schedule & Duplicate Inspection Schedule On Cessna 152 And Its Engine (Approval No. 21 Of 2007).
● Was Associated With Mr. Gangadharan for Erection of Cessna 172r of “Kerala Govt. Flying Training School” Under Approval of DGCA.
• Prepared Hydraulic System Mock Up.
• Prepared Pneumatic System Mock Up.
• Prepared Leading Edge Flap Mock Up.
• Prepared Leading Edge Slat Mock Up.
• Prepared Control System Mass Balancing Mock Up.
• Prepared Air Condition (Vapor Cycle System) Mock Up.
• Prepared Design Of Pressurization System.
• Prepared Design Of Pitot Static Leak Tester.
• Carried Out Internal Audit As Per DGCA Approved Schedule In Following Organization:
o CAE Guwahati.
o RGAA Hyderabad.
o WCAT Pune.
• Was Responsible For The Admission Process In The Year 2011 In WCAT Pune.
• Is Presently Involved In The Preparation Of AME Syllabus As Per The EASA Module System As Per Suggested By DGCA.
• Worked As Controller Of Examination In CAE Guwahati.
• Is Presently Involved In The Preparation Of Degree Course Syllabus In Aircraft Maintenance Science Of WCAT, Pune In Collaboration Of An Indian University.
• Was Awarded The Best Student For Excellent Academic Achievement In Academy Of Aerospace And Aviation From A.K. Chopra (Jt. DGCA, Air Safety) On Behalf Of The College.
• Is presently working as THE HEAD
OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT IN WCAT Pune in the stream Light Aeroplane, Piston Engine & Helicopters.
• Traveling new places.
• Interacting with people.
• Study Of Aerodynamics
• Date of Birth : 3RD Sept. 1982.
• Height : 173 cm.
• Weight : 62 Kg.
• Vision : Normal.
• Nationality : Indian.
• Gender : Male.
• Marital Status : Single.
• Passport No. : Applied.
Sl No. Organization
Period Air Craft Type Of Work Designation
1 Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd(Indore) 30 months Cessna 152
Hansa-3 All Mechanical and Avionics systems scheduled maintenance Trainee
2 Directorate of Aviation,Govt Of Chhattisgarh 12 months B-200
Augusta 109EP All Mechanical and Avionics systems scheduled maintenance Apprentice
3 Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy(Hyderabad) 4 ½ months Cessna 152
All Mechanical and Avionics systems scheduled maintenance AME
4 AMEI, Barasat 13 months Ab-initio Training Institute approved in categoryLA,PE,JE and RN Ab- initio Training Senior Instructor
5 CAE, Guwahati 12 months Ab-initio Training Institute approved in category LA,PE,HA,JE Ab- initio Training Deputy Chief Instructor
6 CIA Kolkata 4.3 months Ab-initio Training Institute approved in category LA,PE,HA,JE Ab- initio Training Deputy Chief Instructor
7 WCAT Pune 22 months till date Ab-initio Training Institute approved in category LA,PE,HA,JE,AHC,ES,IS,RN Ab- initio Training Deputy Chief Instructor
• Inspect, test, repair and install aircraft hydro mechanical and flight system components and aircraft engines, subassemblies and its components’
• Responsible for repairing, troubleshooting, inspecting and upgrading aircrafts.
• Perform preventative maintenance by inspecting aircraft engines, instruments, landing gear, pressurized sections, brakes and other parts of the aircraft.
• Handle responsibilities of pre-flight engine evaluations as well as maintain engine accessories and auxiliary motors.
• Responsible for testing engine operation by using testing equipment like ignition analyzer, distributor timer, compression checker and ammeter to locate source of malfunction.
• Perform all other maintenance work as required.
• In-depth knowledge of aircraft components and maintenance procedures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, mechanical surface controls and heating and cooling systems.
• In-depth knowledge of the theory, application and operation of aircraft.
• Familiar with the DGCA & ICAO rules and regulations.
• Excellent analytical, managerial, communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in group and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
TOTAL AVIATION EXPERIENCE - 12YRS (APPROX).
I Hereby Declare That The Above Mentioned Particulars Are Correct To The Best Of My Knowledge & Belief.
DATE: - 21 MARCH 2012
PLACE: - PUNE
(MR. SAIKAT CHAKRABORTY)
Mr. P P Gurjar
CI of Wingsss College of Aviation Technology