Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1.1
by Rafael Ignacio Munoz Garcia
(Madrid, Madrid, Spain)
PROFILE Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1.1
Name: RAFAEL IGNACIO MUÑOZ GARCIA
Passport / D.N.I: AAC779953 / 75114703-S. (Spain)
Date of Birth: 11 September 1984
Address: C/Maria Barrientos, Nº 4, 2nd Gate 2 MADRID 28021
Telephones: +34 610907685, +34 910004588
Social status: Married with one son.
Driving license: B and own vehicle
Hobbies and Interests: Mechanics in general, model airplanes, fishing.
Last current position: Indefinite contract in Spanair SA, Madrid 08/01/2007 to 25/02/2012.
• Title of Science Bachelor (IES Santisima Trinidad of Baeza, Jaén). Promotion 2000-2002.
• Course Aircraft Maintenance Technician (2700 hours). Accredited according to JAR-66 regulations, made in Aeronautical Technical School SUR'AVIAN basic training accredited by JAR-147 Promotion 2002-2004. Avd Garcia Morato, 50 - Of 7, Bldg Check Point. Málaga Airport, 29004 Málaga. Tel / Fax: 952173402. C.I.F: B29892064.
• License Aircraft Maintenance Technician, LMA PART-66 CATEGORY B1.1 Issued by the D.G.A.C on September 2009.
• Complete Course Type for Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500), Category B1.1,
Course Number T3213015-JK and T3213014-JK, Given by SAS Part-147 as required and approved by Swedish Civil Aviation, under reference SE.147.0006.
Complete theoretical and practical part. Passed on: 18/03/2011.
• Complete Training Course for Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500) TO A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) DIFFERENCES CAT “B1”+”B2”, LEVEL III, EASA PART66 THEORICAL + PRACTICAL. Given by IBERIA S.L (CIM Centre). Certificate No: 00154/1206. Passed on: 15/06/2012.
• Complete Training Course, Airbus A320 (CFM56) ENGINE RUN UP.
Given by IBERIA S.L (CIM Centre). Passed on: 12/06/2012.
• Complete Training Course, Airbus A320 ENGINE RUN UP DIFF. FROM CFM56 TO IAE V2500.
Given by IBERIA S.L (CIM Centre). Passed on: 13/06/2012.
• Complete Training Course, EWIS BASIC TARGET GROUP 1 AND 2.
Given by IBERIA S.L (CIM Centre). Passed on: 21/06/201
• Complete Training Course, FUEL TANK SAFETY (CDCCL & ALI) Phase II, TNTT9640. Given by SPANAIR S.A. Passed on: 12/11/2010.
• Continuation Training Course, FUEL TANK SAFETY. Phase II. Given by AERODITEC, ES147.017 Training Department. Certificate No: A12-151. Passed on: 27/06/2012.
• Complete Training Course, HUMAN FACTORS IN MAINTENANCE. Given by SPANAIR SA, under PART -145, with Certificate of Approval ES.145.014 Reference Center Management and Continuing Airworthiness PART-M Subpart G Approval Certificate ES-MG-003.
Passed on: 02/06/2009.
• Continuation Training Course, HUMAN FACTORS IN MAINTENANCE. Given by SPANAIR SA. Passed on: 30/04/2011.
• Certificate of Recognition Modules - Part-66 modules; M11A18 and M5, Passed on: 31/03/2009.
• Course of Technical Quality according to ISO 9001:2008. Taught by European Quality Training, Tlfn: +34 902 52 01 74 - Fax: +34 984 24 85 76 - C/ Marques de San Esteban Nº 37, (33206) Gijón, Asturias – Espain. Passed on: 09/05/2012.
• Enabling Course for Pre-Flight Checks Perform flawlessly in MD-80, S. Taught by Spanair SA, under PART-145 as indicated in Section 1.11 of the CAME. (PFCND1). Passed on: 23/03/2007
• Enabling Course for Pre-Flight Checks Perform flawlessly, Airbus A319/A320/A321. Taught by Spanair SA, under PART-145 as indicated in Section 1.11 of the CAME. (PFCND3). Passed on: 23/03/2007.
• Enabling Course for Pre-Flight Checks Perform flawlessly Airbus A319/A320/A321. Given by IBERIA S.L, under PART-145 and as indicated in Section 1.11 of the CAME. Passed on: 10/05/2004. Taught in the Maintenance of Iberia in the Pablo Ruiz Picasso Airport. Málaga.
• Line Maintenance Course, 20/01/2005. AERLYPER S.A,
Inc. Cuatro Vientos Airport, 28044 MADRID. Phone 912089940. Telex 27203. Fax 912083914.
• Course Mechanical Fitter for rudder of A-380. Given by Aries Complex S.A. Passed on: 22/09/2004.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1.1 in Spanair Airlines, Madrid – Barajas Airport. On high in company: 08/01/2007 to 25/02/2012, (end operations Spanair Airlines).
Line Maintenance's fleet, MD83, MD87, Airbus 320 and Airbus 321 belonging to Spanair Airlines.
Pre-flight checks, daily, weekly, 200 and 400 flight hours, DAILY, Z-CHECK, S-CHECK WORK PROGRAM, TASK CARD, MANDATORY CARD, ENGINE REPLACEMENT and HEAVY MAINTENANCE. The aircraft, MD83, MD87, Airbus 320 and Airbus 321, which include general systems, structures and power plant.
Maintenance and periodic review of the motors: V2500 equipped on A320 and A321. And JT8D equipped on MD83 and MD87, and maintenance tasks such as "Maintenance Requirement” Line Aircraft Maintenance.
• Aircraft Maintenance Technician. Formative Practices, in Material Management, Iberia Airlines of Spain, S.L, from 12/04/2004 to 18/06/2004 (400 hours).
Line Maintenance, type "Maintenance Requirement" to the BOING-757 fleet and AIRBUS-320 with a stop at the Pablo Ruiz Picasso Airport. Malaga.
Pre-flight checks, weekly and 200 hours of flight, aircraft: B-757 and A-320 include general systems, structures and power plant. Weekly maintenance and overhaul of engines: Rolls Royce RB211, equipped on B-757, and CFM56-5B equipped on A-320.
• Mechanical Editor of the "rudder" of A-380, from 13/09/2004 to 20/01/2005. ARIES COMPLEX, Inc. Avda de la Industria, 19-28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid.
Assembly of parts and elements of "Carbon Fiber" on Forming Bank, for
obtaining structural elements of RUDDER of AIRBUS-380. which
are once terminated, were sent to CASA in Getafe factory for assembly end.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Military) outsourcing of maintenance work aircraft: FAMET, DGT, NATIONAL POLICE, and general aviation. From 20/01/2005 to 15/12/2006. AERLYPER S.A, Inc. Cuatro Vientos Airport, 28044 MADRID. Phone 912089940. Telex 27203. Fax 912083914.
FAMET: Modification and Assembly on the "Super Puma" belonging to 403 and ALA GROUP 48 based on “Real Maestranza Aerea de Madrid”. Cuatro Vientos Airport, for the installation of Night Vision Systems and Countermeasures.
Updates and improvements made to the "BELL212" and "CHINOOK" belonging respectively to the 6 th Maneuver Helicopter Battalion (BHELMA VI), based in Los Rodeos Airport. Tenerife North, and 5 th Transport Helicopter Battalion (BHELTRA V), based on Air Force Base “Coronel Mate”. Colmenar Viejo. Madrid.
GUARDIA CIVIL: Modification and Assembly on the "BO-105" MATRA Systems and TELECAR broadcasters to adapt to new requirements.
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT: Modification and Assembly on "ECURYLL I / II" and "HUMMINGBIRD" systems for WESCAM.
NATIONAL POLICE: Modification and Assembly on the "Beechcraft Super King Air EC-GBB" for transport "BIT" INMARSAT.
GENERAL AVIATION: Modification and repair of structures and equipment assemblies on various aircraft, both airplanes and helicopters.
Computer: OFFICE XP (Word, Excel, Access).
Languages: English High Level (Aviation Technical Level), French and Italian middle.
High computer systems management.
High Level in Office Suites (Microsoft Office), Netscape, Internet Explorer, Windows.
Management expert level AIRNAV operating system, for A320 Family.
Management expert level of maintenance manuals for A320 Family: MEL, AMM, IPC , ACR, ASM, TSM.
Complete Course for the TRAX computer system management, given by Spanair S.A. Passed on: 30/04/2010.