A & P TRAINEE TECHNICIAN
by VIKASH JOSHI
VIKASH JOSHI Emailemail@example.com
S/O-Late Inder Chand Joshi Contact no- +919014924104
Plot No- 977/1474, Resident no-06742532346
Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar
DIST-Khurda, Odisha (INDIA)
Intend to build a career with company with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully & realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
• Stream : Mechanical
• Trade : Combustion Gas Turbine, Light Aircraft, Combustion Piston.
• Computer No. : E-09058396
• Key Skills : Confident with all Maintenance Aspects.
• Current Location : HYDERABAD (INDIA)
Successfully Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course From Utkal Aerospace and Engg. Bhubaneswar, Approved By D.G.C.A. (DIRECTOR GENERAL OF CIVIL AVIATION) Equivalent To I.C.A.O. Type – II Standard.
• DGCA Papers:- Paper 1(Aircraft Rules and regulation)appeared
Paper 2(General Engineering)appeared
• Knowledge of computer fundamentals
• Assisted by instructors on top overhaul of continental E-185(with capacity of 520cu.inch)
• Practical training on Learjet-25B(with General Electric CJ610-SER ENGINE) & Bonanza B-35 Aircraft
• Practical training on Orpheus 70101 ENGINE.
• Assisted in assembling of Learjet-25B
• Industrial visit-Orissa Stevedores Ltd.(OSL),BHUBANESWAR and Indian Metal & Ferrous Alloy(IMFA),BHUBANESWAR.
• Flytech Aviation Academy(O.J.T from 1st march 2012 till now)
• Got training in Heavy & Light Aircraft like
Cessna 152(Lycoming O-235)
Cessna 172S(Lycoming IO-360)
HS-125(with Rolls Royce VIPER 522 Engine) (HEAVY AIRCRAFT)
Father’s Name : LATE INDER CHAND JOSHI
Date of Birth : 25TH MAY 1990
Nationality : INDIAN
Gender : MALE
Marital Status : SINGLE
Language known : HINDI, ENGLISH, ODIA AND MARWARI
I consider myself familiar with All Engineering Aspects. I am confident of my ability to work in a team. If I am given an opportunity, I assure you that I will work to the best of my knowledge and ability and strive hard to make the difference.
Place: HYDERABAD VIKASH JOSHI