a & p mechanic
by HARI PRASAD
I am having FAA A & P license & Indian A & P license I am looking for a job in middle east countries.
10 years of experience in servicing and maintenance of airframe & power plant systems.
(a) 2 years in line & base maintenance of Airframe & Power plant systems of Dhruv (ALH) H\C.
(b) 3 years in 3rd & 4th line servicing of mechanical systems on AN-32 turbo prop transport aircraft which includes modifications, repairs & final assembly.
(c) 3 years in line servicing of MI-8 H\c and its defect rectifications.
(d) 2 years training on Aircraft Mechanical systems.
Expert in line, base & major overhauling of airframe and power plant.
Snag rectification of airframe & power plant systems.
Well versed in evaluation, design liasioning and implementation of SB’s, ASB’s, AD’s,
Specialist in repair of overhauling procedure of AN-32 turbo prop aircraft.
Knowledge in interpreting all type of manuals & engineering drawings.
Study of engineering components to outsource manufacturing & repair of some components used in AN-32 aircraft.
Good knowledge in MS Office.
ORGANIZATION PERIOD DESIGNATION
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Bangalore Mar ‘09 Till date Aircraft maintenance engineer
Indian Air Force Dec’99 Jan’08 Supervisor
LEVEL QUALIFICATION BOARD/ UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE
FAA A & P License A & P License Carolina Aeronautical Testing & Certification school, Simpsonville, South Carolina, USA 2010 90
Engineering Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
(Airframe & Power plant Aircraft ) Director
General of Civil Aviation, India 2006 73
(Electronics) Sri Venkateswara University 1998 61
Diploma Diploma in A/C Engineering. MTI, CHENNAI, Air Force. 2001 64
X +2 STD Intermediate BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE, HYDERABAD 1995 67
X STD S.S.C BOARD OF SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION, HYDERABAD 2005 77
Responsibility undertaken at HAL Bangalore:
Role : Aircraft maintenance Engineer.
Organization : Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bangalore.
• Carrying out 1st and 2nd line servicing activities in DHRUV H\C.
• The line and hangar servicing works include functional checks, system integration checks & control rigging of the following systems/components:
Landing gear system, Fuel system, Oxygen system, Vibration & noise system, Air conditioning, Ice & rain protection, Fire protection system, Flight control system, Hydraulic system, Oxygen system, Main rotor drive system, Tail rotor system, Accessory gear box system, Power plant & Optional systems.
• Co-ordinating for various test flight activities, ground & flight snag rectification which includes defect investigation and snag analysis.
• Incorporation of modifications and performing repairs as given by the manufacturer
• In-charge for evaluation, design liasioning and implementation of SB’s, ASB’s, AD’s,
DGCA Misllaneous Mods
• Interpretation and design liasioning for MSR, Maintenance manual, Engine manual, IPC, Overhaul manual, Fault tracing manual, Standard practice manual, Repair manual,
Storage and preservation manual etc.
• Attending Failure review board to solve the issues of critical defect reports and solving the issues in consulting with the designer and the equipment manufacturer
• Trained & qualified on ALH (DHRUV) Helicopter on A & C System’s course.