A & P Mechanic
by michael calma
MICHAEL T. CALMA
CAAP A&P License No. 17104
Beverly Apartment Samsonville
Aurea St. Dau Mabalacat Pampanga
09279481518(,045)892-08-42 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Associate in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- To develop my personal growth and contribute to the benefit of the company as a whole.
- 1 year and 2 months working experience as a helicopter mechanic (Hughes 500 c-model) in Helicopter Aerial Survey Pty. Ltd . Tropic Helicopters (GUAM). Tel. # 691 3201784, 3201256.
Since March 2010 till May 2011.
-specialize on engine (Allison,General Motors,Rolls Royce 250 Gas Turbine Engine)
- specialize on Hughes 500 c-model Powertrain in accordance with operation maintenance manual
-performing Main Rotor And Tail rotor Balancing in accordance with operation maintenance manual
- 1 year and 10 months working experience in Rolls- Royce Engine Services Limitada inc. Since
March 19, 2007 till December 31, 2008.(Rolls Royce 250 Gas Turbine Engine)
-Primary: Assembly (turbine,compressor,gearbox)
- Evaluatio: Inspection Of Engine parts in accordance with the Overhaul Manual, Applicable AD’s
CSL,CEB and provide disposition on parts inspected.
-Disassemble, and Cleaning Engines Modules
-Bearing Cleaning And Inspection
-Test Cell observer during engine testing
- 8months Employed on South East Asian Airlines,since June 15, 06 – Feb 5, 07 as Aircraft Mechanic
-Line Maintenance – Pre and Post flight checks , Aircraft Marshalling, Refueling
-Base Maintenance – Performing A,C check inspection on
DORNIER 328-100 SERIES,DORNIER 228-100 SERIES
- 3months Employed on Bonanza Air Services as (O.J.T) Dec 22, 05 -March 27, 06
-Line Maintenance – Pre and Post flight checks , Aircraft Marshalling,Refueling
-Base Maintenance- conducting 100,50 hours inspection on Bonanza V-tail type And
Piper Arrow Plane.